The Finance Manager will be responsible in managing the company’s financial accounting and reporting systems, providing and financial information, designing long-term strategic plan, as well as exploring cost-reducing opportunities. The Finance Manager will report directly to the General Manager Finance and Operations and functionally to the Finance and Director Asia. You need to be hands on as this is a key role and you are expected to provide accurate financial information for decision making. You will be expected to control and monitor all aspects financial management such as reporting, budgeting, and forecasting. The successful candidate will also be responsible for developing and implementing accounting policies and systems to monitor the organizations financial assets and provide complete and accurate financial information. Improvement within the system is also necessary.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree of Accounting or Finance Management from reputable university
• Minimum of 2-year experience as Finance Manager
• Preferably having experience in a finance function within the film/ media & entertainment industry.
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft excel, word, outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Understanding of SAP and related financial systems.
• Comprehensive understanding of and ability to interpret financial information.
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
• Superior attention to detail and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
Responsibilities: The Post Producer will help execute the Show-Runner’s script and creative, adapting the interview transcripts to a paper-edit, stringing out bites in final cut pro and premier, and helping transition the episode from the studio into and through post. He/ She works along with the producers and take responsibility for the post production on projects including live action, mixed media or animation, manage and maintain format treatment. This includes editing, VFX and sound design, responsible post production scheduling, director and client reviews and delivering projects on time and budget, ensure quality of output is of a high standard.
• Age between 27 – 35 years old
• Diploma from any major
• Fluent in English
• Experience min 1 years as Post Producer and experience producing TV Program/ Audio Visual Media
• Mastering the software used for editing Final Cut Pro and Premiere Pro cc
• Mastering technical knowledge about editing skills and machine
• Applicant must be organized, have a strong sense of story, and strong writing and communication skill
• Supervising edits and audio sessions to ensure productivity and profitability
• Organizes the editor’s schedule
• Exercising data copy (Loading material)
• Doing Offline Editing : synchronize, Rough Cut, Cutting duration
• Doing Online Editing : input GFX and SFX, color correction, mixing
• Output: Export file to be aired, copy on-air backup
• Solving the problem happens to Editing Suite technically or non-technically.
• Especially for Audio Post Unit, exercise audio mixing to fulfill the broadcasting standard audio output
• Reporting the activity in the form of timesheet and submitting to supervisor
• Having pleasant personality
• Age between 22 – 35 years old
• Diploma from any major
• Experience min. 1 year as a video editor.
• Especially for audio editor, able to operate audio software (ProTools, Nuendo)
• Able to operate software used for the editing process (Final Cut, AVID, or Adobe Premiere)
• Having technical knowledge on video-editing and/or audio-editing machines
• Has supporting graphic knowledge is an advantage
• Can work together in tea